To provide more convenient service for applicants, the Trademark Office decides to change the method on issuing Trademark Registration Certificate.
1. To certify trademark registration by using trademark archive stamped by Special Seal for Trademark Registration Certification;
2. No other requirement except for the identification document and trademark number;
3. To provide instant service in Trademark Registration Hall for direct application;
4. To issue the Certificate within 5 workdays if the application is sent by postal service or express deliveries;
5. No charge of fee;
6. Legal document to certify trademark registration applied by the applicant according to Trademark Law, will be issued within one months.
Above method starts implementation on April 22, 2016.